Professional Equipment Repair Service.
Our Equipment Repair Service is staffed by highly-trained specialists that know how to help you repair your electronic equipment, amplifiers, processors, or just fine tune your sound system to make it sound its best.We can bring your gear back to life!
Our Equipment Repair Service is guaranteed to give your equipment new life. It’s cost-effective, fast, and we do it right.
Equipment Repair Service
A blown amplifier or a broken piece of gear is no fun. You depend on your gear to be in working order at all times. You never know when you’ll need it.
Our services include:
• Repair of amplifiers, processors, crossovers, or any other pro audio gear.
• Repair/ Retubing of guitar and Bass amps.
• Cleaning and repair of Audio Consoles.
• Speaker and PA system diagnostics.
• Installed system Maintenance, Cleaning, and Repair.
• Replacement pots, knobs, faders, or any other “Missing pieces” you may have.• Custom-made cables in any size.
• Custom-made Rack Panels of any type..
• Advice on getting the best sound and performance from your amp or PA system.
Midwest Audio Group now has a complete facility dedicated to the repair and service of speakers and speaker systems.
Our Speaker Reconing Service is staffed by highly-trained specialists that know how to help you repair your speakers or choose the correct replacement speakers or speaker parts to make your system come alive.
We can bring your speakers back to life!
Our speaker reconing service is guaranteed to give your speakers new life. It’s cost-effective, fast, and we do it right. And if your speakers are too far gone, we have a warehouse full of the newest speakers from all the major manufacturers like Eminence, JBL, P Audio, 18 Sound, RCF, Peavey, Jensen, Celestion and more!.
Speaker Reconing Services
A blown speaker or high-frequency diaphragm is no fun. You depend on your gear to be in working order at all times. You never know when you’ll need it.
Our services include:
• Speaker reconing for most models available today.
• Replacement diaphragms for high-frequency drivers.
• Replacement speaker baskets for Peavey & P Audio speakers.
• Speaker system diagnostics.
• Replacement crossovers and other parts like connectors and cables.
• Custom-made speaker cables in any size.
• Advice on getting the best tone from your amp or PA system.
It might just be a replacement foam block or division. It may be a completely new interior. Whatever the problem may be, we have the solution…….. Your new and updated equipment will often have some significant changes relating to size. You could find yourself with a lot of redundant cases and the prospect of having to have new ones custom made. Midwest Audio Group can offer another alternative. We can completely remove all old foam interiors and re-design them to your specifications, giving the best possible protection and ease of use. Many of our customers are also buying less expensive plastic cases and using us to install the interiors.